This is the homepage of the mesoscopic physics group. In the group we are working on theoretical problems in mesoscopic and nanoscale physics. Our main research activities are on
- Solid State Quantum Information, Electronic entanglement, Bell Inequalities and Quantum State Tomography.
- Quantum transport, noise and correlations, Full Counting Statistics, charge and spin properties.
- Time dependent transport phenomena, pumping, turnstiles, controlled quantum state generation.
- Circuit quantum electrodynamics and controlled electron-photon interactions in transport.
- Nonequilibrium effects and Multiple Andreev Reflection normal-superconducting systems.
- Quantum thermoelectrics in mesoscopic and nanoscale systems.