Date and place of birth: October, 20 1985; Bryansk, Russia
Prof. Carl-Olof Almbladh
and Claudio Verdozzi
Languages: Russian, English
- Bryansk lyceum number 1
- Master Degree in Metal Physics, Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow Steel and Alloys Institute.Supervisor: Prof. Isaev E.I.
- Since 2008 PhD student position in Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys(Supervisors: Prof. Vekilov Yu. Kh. and Prof. Isaev E.I.)
and in Lund University (Supervisors: Prof. Carl-Olof Almbladh and Claudio Verdozzi)
Specialization and current research interests:
- Solid State Physics
- Electronic Theory of Solids
- Lattice dynamic
- Scientific programming
- Ab inito methods
My CV in pdf format.
Presentation of Master Thesis work in pdf format.
Presentation of PhD study in pdf format.
Ab−initio simulation of electronic, structural properties and lattice dynamics of magnetic metal mononitride.
Ab-initio Theory of Time Dependent Phenomena at the nanoscale.
Applying electronical theory of alloys for a study of fundamental principles of heat-resistant alloys based on the refractory metalls.
- E.I. Isaev, Yu.Kh. Vekilov, A.I. Kartsev, Ab-inito investigation of electron and dynamical properties of heat-resistant materials, Proc. of 61 scientific conference of students and young scientists of MISA (2006).
- A.A. Artomonov, I.D. Bleskov, A.I. Kartsev, N. G. Bondarenko, E.I. Isaev, Yu.Kh. Vekilov, Lattice dynamic of B2 RuAl, International Russian-Japanese symposium: equipment, materials for nanotechnology; Moscow-Saratov (2007).
- A.A. Artamonov, I.D. Bleskov, A.I. Kartsev, N.G. Bondarenko, E.I. Isaev, Yu.Kh. Vekilov, M.I. Katsnelson, Lattice dynamics of B2 RuAl, Proceedings of the Russian-Japan Symposium, 18-19 September, Saratov, Russia, pp. 843-849, 2007.
- Yu.Kh. Vekilov, E.I. Isaev, A.I. Kartsev, Ab−inito investigation of lattice dynamic of new heat-resistant materials, Proc. of 62 scientific conference of students and young scientists of MISA (2007).
- E.I. Isaev, A.I. Kartsev, Yu.Kh. Vekilov, B. Johansson, I.A. Abrikosov, Stability of Iron Mononitrides: First principles view of point, in manuscript, 20010.
- A.I. Kartsev, E.I. Isaev, Yu.Kh. Vekilov, I.A. Abrikosov, B. Johansson, Magnetism of FeN from first principles, Moscow International Symposium on Magnetism, June 20-25, Moscow, Russia, p. 524, 2008.
- A.I. Kartsev, Yu.Kh. Vekilov, E.I. Isaev, I.A. Abrikosov and B. Johansson, Stability of the face-centered-cubic phases of CoN under pressure, Fifth International Alloy Conference (IAC-V), september 11-14 2008, Ruegen, Germnay.
Quantum ESPRESSO is an integrated suite of computer codes for electronic-structure calculations and materials modeling at the nanoscale. It is based on density-functional theory, plane waves, and pseudopotentials (both norm-conserving and ultrasoft).ttp://www.pwscf.org/
VAMP/VASP is a package for performing ab-initio quantum-mechanical molecular dynamics (MD) using pseudopotentials and a plane wave basis set. http://cms.mpi.univie.ac.at/vasp/
WebElements: the periodic table on the web http://webelements.com/
Bilbao Crystallographic Server http://www.cryst.ehu.es/
The free online resource for the spectroscopy community http://www.spectroscopynow.com/
Concise index of common crystal lattice structures, graphical representation as well as useful information about the lattices can be obtained by clicking on the desired structure http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/lattice/
Numerical Recipes book in electronic form http://www.nr.com/
The Center for Computational Materials Science at the Naval Research Laboratory http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/
Department of Physics,
Division of Mathematical Physics,
Postal address: Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Office address: Professorsgatan 1, Lund
Delivery address: Sölvegatan 14A, SE-223 62 Lund, Sweden
Tel. +46 (0)46 222 9087
Fax. +46 (0) 46 222 4416